Monday, May 7, 2012

are you ready to Ruckus

This weekend I channeled my inner 6yr. old.
I went home to the LOO to play in the Run Ruckus games.
You ask what is the Run Ruckus?
It is an awesome way for adults to run around in the mud tackling obstacles.
There are mini ruckus, challenging ruckus and the Champion run.
2 miles, 4 miles and the big 8 miles.
You have to earn the 8 mile Champion course.
My sister and I ran the 4 mile course.
My sister finished ( ROCKSTAR)!
Her time 1 hr. 8 minutes and 10 seconds.
I crashed and burned at the 2 mile marker. 
My realistic 44 yr. old smacked me down. I wasn't hydrated enough.
It was hotter than blazes at 9 am on a Cinco De Mayo morning. I will admit I wasn't truly ready for the games, but I still had fun.
If you like pushing your limit, challenge your physical abilities and just have the most fun that you can ever have legally ... do a Run Ruckus.
Next one is in KCMO March 30-31.

No comments:

Post a Comment